Thursday, January 21, 2010

Facebook Saved a Live, Literally

This is a miracle that I just have to share on our blog. Several years ago we sent 13 dialysis machines along with other medical equipment to Haiti to be used in the Hospital Militaire. We are so excited that we are crying and rejoicing at the same time.

A-Mazing story:


Our friend Trish (in Alberta) contacted me (at 4:14 on Monday), about the brother (in Haiti) of a friend of a friend of hers (in Miami), who desperately needed dialysis after the quake. She was looking for places in PAP that had the equipment. I posted that on FB at 4:30. Got a message from an angel - Randy - who I don't even know, at 4:36. His org had brought dialysis machines to Hopital Militaire. I passed that on to Trish right away, who passed it on to her friend. The brother went to Hopital Militaire and got what he needed!

An inter-continental FB exchange that literally saved a life!!!!!!

This feels great!

No comments: